Subscription Terms and Conditions
By clicking ‘PAY’ you agree to the terms and conditions below
By subscribing to our Services you are agreeing to pay recurring periodic subscriptions for an indefinite time until cancelled by you. You can cancel your subscription at any time. You will not be charged for any cancellation. You can re-subscribe at any time following your cancellation, but we reserve the right not to permit re-subscription where we have previously elected to terminate a subscription.
We reserve the right at our absolute discretion not to renew your subscription at any time without giving any reasons for our decision.
There is no charge for first year maintenance – payments will commence one year from the installation date.
Mayfair Security Ltd. may withhold its labour, call-out and maintenance visits including any warranties and product guarantees if a bad debt to the company exists beyond thirty days. The company may terminate all services including central station monitoring
Equipment and batteries are not included under the agreement and will be charged at the normal rate, unless otherwise agreed.
Cancellations and Refunds
If you wish to cancel your subscription with us, you must cancel 14 days before your next payment is due to be collected, in order to avoid the following payment, we will not issue you a refund. Cancellations must be in writing.
From time to time we will increase the subscription price, you will receive at least one (1) months’ written notice prior to the increase.
Credit/Debit Card Payment
If you are under 18 or are not using your own credit/debit card to pay for the subscription, you must ask the permission of the credit/debit card holder before entering the payment details. By clicking “Submit” you are confirming that you have obtained the express prior permission of the credit/debit card holder.
None offer above affects your statutory rights
If you have any queries or comments about your subscription please contact Mayfair security Ltd. – 01621 772580 (please leave a message if know one is available)
Alarm System 3 Year Warranty Terms and Conditions
- All maintenance and / or monitoring charges must be paid by a subscription plan
- The subscription plan payment details must be complete within 7 days of the alarm installation being complete.
- There is no charge for first year maintenance – payments will commence one year from the installation date.
- Mayfair Security Ltd. will make no charge for the labour, replacement or repair of the electronic apparatus provided that: (i) the fault developed in normal use and conditions, (ii) notice of the fault was given to the company as soon as possible, (iii) equipment was supplied by and installed by Mayfair Security Ltd.
- If all subscription plan payments are kept up-to-date with no missed payments thereafter, the company will make no charge for the replacement part up to a maximum of 3 years from the date of installation provided that above conditions are met (see above i, ii and iii). Chargeable exceptions being injured losses, wilful damage, customers misuse, negligence or damage by any animal / plant / water / fire / third party.
- Batteries are not included under the agreement and will be charged at the normal rate.
- The subscriber shall not nor shall permit any other person other than Mayfair Security Ltd personnel, without prior consent of Mayfair Security Ltd in writing, to test, repair, replace or interfere with the system or any part thereof. Any interference by persons other than authorised personnel may result in any warranty being null or void.
- You have the right to cancel your subscription at any time. Once cancelled, the warranty through years 2 and 3 will be null and void.
- None of the above affects your statutory rights.