· All maintenance and / or monitoring charges must be paid by Direct Debit.
· The Direct Debit mandate must be complete within 7 days of the alarm installation being complete.
· There is no charge for first year maintenance – payments will commence one year from the installation date.
· Mayfair Security Ltd. will make no charge for the labour, replacement or repair of the electronic apparatus provided that: (i) the fault developed in normal use and conditions, (ii) notice of the fault was given to the company as soon as possible, (iii) equipment was supplied by and installed by Mayfair Security Ltd.
· If all Direct Debits are kept up-to-date with no missed payments thereafter, the company will make no charge for the replacement part up to a maximum of 3 years from the date of installation provided that above conditions are met ( see above i, ii and iii). Chargeable exceptions being injured losses, wilful damage, customers misuse, negligence or damage by any animal / plant / water / fire / third party.
· Batteries are not included under the agreement and will be charged at the normal rate.
· The subscriber shall not nor shall permit any other person other than Mayfair Security Ltd personnel, without prior consent of Mayfair Security Ltd in writing, to test, repair, replace or interfere with the system or any part thereof. Any interference by persons other than authorised personnel may result in any warranty being null or void.
· You have the right to cancel your Direct Debit at any time. Once cancelled, the warranty through years 2 and 3 will be null and void.
· None offer above affects your statutory rights.